This picture was actually taken yesterday. It just kept snowing off and on all morning so I just peeped out the front door and took a few pictures. It has snowed so much this winter. School has been cancelled and some days have been 2 hour delays. Some of the roads we had to travel on to get to church this morning were solid ice and very slick.It is so amazing today the temperature is in the 40's now and I sure hope it thaws out the roads that were so slick this morning. I am so happy to see the sun shining a little.


After church I made homemade vegetable beef soup. It was really yummy. It may look like pickles in my bowl but it is actually zucchini from our garden that I had frozen. It also has green beans, corn, peas, carrots, tomatoes and potatoes.

I really like the verse that was on the front of our church bulletin this morning. this is my prayer.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you,O LORD.
Psalm 19:14
1 comment:
yummy, soup looks good!!! Yeah I didn't get to tell you but lots of people had trouble getting up the hill here, the whole road was awful. They did come by and scrape after I got home from church; so I am thankful.
Post a Comment