This is a little late getting posted but what can I say except time has gone way to fast for me lately. I can hardly believe it is 2011 and now into February. Way back in September my computer went bad and I had to get a new one and would you believe it had to be sent back to the factory to be fixed too. Then to top it off everything was so different than my old one so I have had to learn how to do everything in a different way. Guess when you get older it just takes more time to learn new things. Anyway here I am with the picture of my wonderful Grandchildren from Christmas Eve. They are so precious to me and I love spending time with them. We had a wonderful Christmas being together.

Proverbs 17:6
Grandchildren are the crown of the aged
1 comment:
Finally!!! I kept checking. Love that pic of the kids too!!!
Post a Comment