Yesterday I received an email from my grandson Dallas. I love to hear how he is doing at college. He is a student at Purdue and he sent a photo of the courtyard at his dorm. It is so neat, I wanted to post it here on my blog. Thanks Dallas for this neat photo.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Note from Grandson
Yesterday I received an email from my grandson Dallas. I love to hear how he is doing at college. He is a student at Purdue and he sent a photo of the courtyard at his dorm. It is so neat, I wanted to post it here on my blog. Thanks Dallas for this neat photo.
2 comments:
Neat photo Dallas; looks like it is nice campus there. Gotta send Mamaw some more so she can post some more things about you!
dear Nina,
You're a wonderful grandmother, and do a great job with keeping up with each of your grandchildren. How nice you have that photo and also the one of the three generations together.
Kimberly tells me the ice is slowly melting, after all that snow you had.
I hope your Sonday is especially blessed. Warm hugs and lots of love,
Julie. PS All my family said to say "hi" to you & Mac also.xxxxx
Post a Comment