I always liked this picture of us. I am so happy our sweet mother had this photo made of us together. Betty is on the right and I am on the left. This was us a few years ago. Today Betty is the big 65 and I am 2 years older then she is so you can figure real fast how old I will be next month. We have had lots of good times together over the years and still do. It is so easy to keep in touch now days even though we live 2 hours from each other. We both use our cell phones and the internet to communicate almost daily. We are both retired and so is our husbands so we do make trips to visit each other also. We still have some fun times together.

2 comments:
I can see it's all fixed!!! Hope Aunt Betty had a happy birthday!!!!
Thats one of my favorite pictures of us when we were little. We had a lot of happy times growing up together and glad that we still do.
Love You,
Betty
Post a Comment