Monday, January 19, 2009

Beautiful Snow

This morning we awoke to some very pretty scenery and I just couldn't resist taking some pictures to put on my blog.






Mac decided he needed to grade some of the snow from our lane to make driving a little safer so he got on his four-wheeler with the snow blade and took off. I thought it was way to cool at 8 am, it still was only about 16 degrees. As you can see though it did make a difference.
Psalm 74:17

Thou hast set all the borders of the earth; Thou hast made summer and winter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful snow pics, they are awesome. I think you have the most beautiful surroundings and to see it all topped off with fresh snow looks amazing. We loved getting to see your wonderful piece of paradise there last month. I can see Mac loves his toy as well. He did a great job. It must be real handy to have one of those to be able to clear your own yard.

Keep warm and cozy won't you. Lots of love 'n warm hugs.

Kimberly said...

Your photos look great; I didn't have time to take that nice of photos. It looked so pretty on the trees.