Monday, March 28, 2011

March from crocus blooming to snow

March 12- I was so happy to see the crocus blooming. These little purple ones were so cute! I had the yellow ones the longest and then this year my purple ones bloomed.
They are such a welcome site and makes me think spring is really on its way.
Well what a surprise on Saturday March 26 it was snowing . I took these pictures out my kitchen window Sunday early before we left for church.
It was really pretty. I thought it looked really neat with my pot of artificial daffodils in the window over my sink and the snow on the outside.
Psalm 147;16

He gives (to the earth) snow like (a blanket of) wool


2 comments:

Lori said...

I love when my crocus bloom!! I am usually so done with winter by then, they make me happy...even though like your pictures show, the snow is not over.
Hope you are doing well!! ((HUGS))!!

Lori said...

Hi Nina!! Thank-you so much for the visit. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am so glad you had fun cooking with the girls, I bet it was great. I had fun with my mom also. Getting ready to go shopping now. :)