Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

The girls brought me this beautiful tropical plant for Mother's Day. I think it is really pretty and I will really enjoy it all summer.

They also took some really good photos of their family and of our five granddaughters together so now I have new pictures to hang and they also made a little album to carry in my purse with some of the pictures.


From top to bottom, the oldest to the youngest. I love them all so much. They have so much fun together and I love to have them come and visit together. Can't wait till school is out for a sleep over at Grandma's house.
Thanks girls for taking time to take these family pictures. They are great!

Thank you Lord for the greatest kids in the world!!

3 comments:

Pastor Dave said...

Great pictures of your wonderful family. Can't wait to see you!

Kimberly said...

I see Tina did your blog over, it looks good!!

Lori said...

Hi Nina!! Your plant is gorgeous and I love all of the pictures. The kids are all growing up. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!!