
We had a great Thanksgiving Day with our wonderful family. This is all the
grandaughters. They all had so much fun being together playing games and eating all day.

Trixie came too and was so cute. She is a good puppy and makes herself at home just like the girls. I think she knows it is her grandparents home now.

Tia and
TaraKate wore their Pilgrim dresses and brought their American girl dolls with their matching dresses. Don't they look so cute!!

We had so much food and everyone was really stuffed. It was a wonderful day of just being together eating and having a good time relaxing and enjoying the holiday.
I meant to take some more photos of the food but when everyone got here I forgot to do that.

We are so thankful for another wonderful year. God is so good!
4 comments:
Hi Nina,
Thank you for the link again, I have missed being able to visit. You are so clever with your beautiful sewing. The girls dresses and matching dolls outfits are so very sweet. You did an excellent job. Your pies and turkey look extra scrummy too. I'm sure they were. I can never make those pies without thinking of you, and it's so handy that the recipe you gave me makes two pies every time. We had a special dinner last night as Brooke's boyfriend is heading over to the USA with his parents and brother on Tuesday, for a wedding and to spend Christmas in NC or NY. So we were there last Christmas and Brooke and her Dave G. really missed each other and this year he will be there. Funny they both will have spent Christmas in the USA. Of course they will miss each other very much, but he's just bought a new laptop so he can contact her from anywhere while he's away for a month.
I am so pleased you had a lovely Thanksgiving and I so enjoyed your photos and my visit here.
Lots of love 'n hugs, Julie xx (and family)
It was a great day and I am so thankful for the wonderful family that God put me in. The food was great and I can't wait to spend time at Christmas with everyone again!!!
OOOh, I love your blog all redecorated for Christmas, how pretty. Of course I enjoy visiting you here and seeing all your lovely photos and family moments. Still it's hard to believe Christmas will soon be here. It seems no time since we were there with you all. I hope you and your dear family have a wonderfully blessed Christmas.
Kimberly said you had snow overnight, I'm sure it's very pretty. It was just beautiful last year and we so enjoyed seeing Princeton in the snow.
Have a great week. Lots of love 'n hugs, Julie. xoxoox
I like your new holiday blog page and I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. The food looks delicious and I like the picture of the pilgrim girls - cute! We love your whole family and wish you a "Happy Thanksgiving" and "Merry Christmas"!!!
Post a Comment