Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cookie Baking Day 2008

We got together for our "Annual Christmas Cookie Baking Fun Day" with my precious grandaughters. They brought me a gift. Isn't it so cute and really fits the occasion. It is one of the Willow Tree figurines called Grandmother.

TaraKate and Tia cutting out their cookie while Marisa chooses which one she wants to use.



Marisa decorating her Christmas tree. Bethany made a cute bear and Tia a stocking.



Can you tell what is Tabi's favorite color?

This is all the decorated cookies. They looked so pretty when they finished with their decorating.


The girls wanted to do some crafts so I looked online and found this cute snowman paper bag puppet and Rudolph made by tracing around their shoe and then their hands.




















4 comments:

Kimberly said...

The pictures are sooo adorable. The one of the 5 of them is so cute. I love it!!! I'm sure it was a great time, and a wonderful memory.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time baking cookies!!
I love willow tree!! That is adorable!! What a great gift. Merry Christmas!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. Merry Christmas to you and everyone in your sweet family.
Blessings,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandma had a lot of fun with her girls. Merry Christmas to your family!