Hi Nina, Thank you for your warm welcome to the USA. We plan to go to your church with Kimberly, Bruce & girls next week Sunday, so hopefully I'll get to meet you too.
Cute pic of Bethany, and isn't her puppy the cutest.
Have a wonderfully blessed time with your family for Thanksgiving tomorrow!
4 comments:
I can't believe it either, time has just flown by!!!
It's great to celebrate birthdays with family. What a cute puppy! You know Emily would like one too.
Hi Nina,
Thank you for your warm welcome to the USA. We plan to go to your church with Kimberly, Bruce & girls next week Sunday, so hopefully I'll get to meet you too.
Cute pic of Bethany, and isn't her puppy the cutest.
Have a wonderfully blessed time with your family for Thanksgiving tomorrow!
I love the picture Nina!! Happy Birthday to Bethany!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment