Today my gardener husband dug potatoes. I could hardly believe how nice and big they have grown. I put them in a basket with some of our other veggies and thought they would look neat displayed on my blog.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Fresh garden vegetables
Today my gardener husband dug potatoes. I could hardly believe how nice and big they have grown. I put them in a basket with some of our other veggies and thought they would look neat displayed on my blog.
Labels:
corn and butternut squash,
potatoes,
tomatoes
3 comments:
Mmmmm, they taste good too! The tomatoes where great on hamburgers! The patatos where yummy on the grill with lots of butter and the corn was so good it was almost a dessert!
Thanks for sharing your garden with us! We love you!
Tina
Your blog is really cute! I didn't know that you were teaching Tia to sew! the blanket she made was really cute! Love, Marisa
Umm excuse me, one thing; I didn't get any of those yummy potatoes, hee hee. But I agree the corn was so good!!!!
Thanks for sharing your garden with us too!!!
Post a Comment